1. Entries must come from a live or virtual event that occurred between September 1, 2021 – October 27, 2022.
2. Entries in the Best New Event Product/Service category do not need to be from events. To be eligible, entries must have been introduced, between June 1, 2020, and July 31, 2022.
3. Entries must be submitted using the BizBash Event Style Awards website by 11:59 p.m. EST on October 27, 2022. Submissions via mail or express delivery will not be accepted. All submissions must be written in English.
4. Submissions will be accepted from any individuals, companies, or nonprofit organizations involved in planning an event, including corporate event planners, independent planners, PR firms, marketing agencies, and event vendors across the globe. The entry form must include the person in charge of the event for the organization (company, association, or nonprofit) that hosted the event.
5. Each submission* must include a written explanation that includes the following:
*If applicable to your category
Written explanations that do not follow the specifications outlines above and in the criteria for each category will not be accepted. Entrants may submit work for more than one category, but each entry requires a separate submission and payment. e a written explanation that includes the following:
6. Each submission must include no more than five (5) high resolution photographs, submitted as individual JPG or PNG files without watermarks (submissions of collages, screenshots, or other file types will not be accepted). Make sure that the photographs relate to each specific category. For example, Best Catering entries should include photos of food; Best Trade Show Booth entries should include photos of the booth. Do not include photos of celebrity attendees, organizers, or other aspects of the event that are not relevant to the category.
7. People’s Choice finalists and winners will be chosen by the general public. Entrants are encouraged to promote entries through social media, emails, and other platforms. Voting will be cast via a secure, third-party platform. BizBash retains the right to eliminate a category, disqualify a submission, or remove a category at its discretion.
8. By submitting an entry for consideration for the BizBash Event Style Awards, entrants authorize BizBash and its affiliates to publish any portion of the entry, including but not limited to submitted images and materials. Companies submitting images/videos must own the rights to distribute said images/videos to BizBash. In addition, all entries become property of BizBash and its affiliates and will not be returned. BizBash reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any and all photos/videos that, in its sole opinion, violates the law or is otherwise inappropriate.
9. All submissions must be the bona fide work of the company submitting the entry in the primary area of expertise of the category.
10. Entries of events or services provided for an event hosted or co-hosted by BizBash or any of affiliates are not permitted.
11. In the event a representative from a winning company is unable to accept the award, winning entries from outside of the United States will be responsible for shipping costs of the award(s).
12. If you have questions about the awards, please email email@example.com.